Houses standard tubes (disposable/stainless)
Powered by 22 mm - 6 watt Maxon motor.
Comes with 1 year warranty on the Motor. Find more in the Product Information section.
Weight: 5.6 ounces
Direct Drive Rotary Tattoo Machine - Model C
$300.00 Regular Price
- Powered by the top of the line, sealed ball bearing 6 watt Maxon Swiss Motor for endless reliability.
- CNC Aluminum frame construction that's both ergonomic and comfortable for your hand.
- Uses Time Machine thumbnut for forward balance.
- Uses Time Machine guillotine tube vice to hold all disposable and stainless tubes.
- Balanced, fully adjustable cam to eliminate vibration.
- Adjustable stroke ranges fro 1mm to 5mm for all tattoo needs: lining, soft and smooth Black & Grey shading, color packing.
- More than enough torque to handle large grouped needle configurations.
- Virtually silent
- 1/8 jack connection
- Designed and built by Ancient Art Tattoo artist - Teddy Springs.
- Comes with 1 year warranty on the Motor. Contact Teddy Springs for details: email@example.com
**Tip, Tube, and Grip not included**