Tattoo machines and tattoo supplies for the discriminating professional, from Time Machine ® Tattoo Supplies
In 1995, I started the supply company called, TIME MACHINE. Over the last 18 years I have written articles, on the science of the art, for Skin and Ink Magazine, as well as many other industry publications. I have been a tattooist for over 40 years and in all that time, my goal has always been a continuing understanding in the field of electromagnetic as it applies to our art form being the tattoo machinery, and the pigment sciences and its direct relation to our craft. Over time, I have learned many technical strategies to improve the function as well as the overall performance issues of the devices of our trade. The tattoo machine, as simple as it may seem, in its function, is a very complex device. This on going study has been dedicated and perfecting the quality and performance of the harmonious magnetic balance through the science of metallurgy to achieve perfection, in movement as well as our ergonomic comfort.
With that being said, for over 15 years I’ve done all I can to bring this performance to the industry at a cost effective price. In the beginning for instance, stainless steel was about $.90 cents a pound, today it's over $3.00 a pound. It’s the same with all the raw materials used in the manufacture of everything, not only we use, in our work or craft.The days of the $.39 cent 2” X 4” are over.
Do to these increases I unfortunately have had to pass these costs on to the end user, like everyone else. I’ve held this cost down as long as humanely possible. That said, you will notice a price increase, starting in 2013.
You will also notice, I’m building not just my own production machines, but customizing not only my own designs, but taking perfect geometry of others and putting my own spin on them, in the future.
Like us on Facebook and follow #dannyfowler1 on Instagram. Check it out.
What Sets Time Machine® Apart?
- Over 30 years of tattooing experience has gone into the designing of Time Machine® Tattoo Machines and the testing of Time Machine® Tattoo Supplies
- Linear component alignment isolates vibrations
- Our tattoo machines are totally adjustable!
- Adjustable spring tension and fulcrum position
- allow for total control, without sacrificing linear component alignment
- Custom guillotine tube vice allows for effortless quick change of tubes
- High quality alloys improve magnetic response
- Precision machine wound coils for true magnetic consistency
- Time Machine® manufactures the Power Pod tattoo machine power supply
- Time Machine® Tattoo Machines are manufactured on site in a state of the art computer controlled CNC machining center
- Special attention given to weight and balance
- Time Machine® distributes it's own line of signature tattoo needles with custom grind and taper
- Signature grips
- Signed and numbered limited edition machines become valuable collectors items
- Transferable lifetime warranty (some restrictions)
- Time Machine® manufactures it's own line of tattoo pigments, New World Pigments
Time Machine® Tattoo Machines come with a limited lifetime warranty!
Time Machine® Tattoo Supplies manufactures tattoo machines and tattoo supplies!
Our state of the art manufacturing facility and use of high quality materials make Time Machine® tattoo machines, and tattoo supplies stand out!
Tattoo Machines From Time Machine® Tattoo Supplies
Like us on Facebook and get $20 OFF ANY MACHINE!!!!
A real piece of Buddy Holly History. The New Jersey Pink Lady 1951 Ford Crestliner is up for sale!